Now all of our wonderful beard oil scents are available in a massage oil, as well! Our massage oil is made from 100% pure sweet almond oil, preferred by massage therapists for its easy application and health benefits for the skin.
Sweet almond oil is a light oil which acts as a natural moisturizer for both dry and normal skin types.
Our massage oil is scented with only therapeutic grade all natural essential oils.
Sold in a 4 oz glass bottle with orifice reducer for application control.
- ENERGIZING BLEND: Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, and Peppermint. A scent designed to increase alertness and energy. It is a very fresh, crisp, cool scent. (Bonus feature: these three essential oils also act as a natural insect repellent!)
- AUTUMN SPICE: Orange, Cinnamon, Patchouli and Clove. A warm and spicy blend that calls to mind autumn leaves, bonfires, and mulled apple cider.
- PATCHOULI MINT: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Spearmint, and Eucalyptus. This is a bright and refreshing take on the popular patchouli scent. Something magical happens when patchouli and mint come together that you simply need to smell to believe.
- SCOTCH PINE: Scotch Pine, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, and Rosemary. A clean, fresh scent that is like strolling through a grove of evergreens after a spring rain.
- GHILLIE: Vetiver, Orange, Rosemary and Lavender. This organic, earthy smelling blend is named after those Highland men who worked closest to the land, the ghillie. Subtle and masculine, this is the sent of a day spent stalking the deer through the damp heather, with dirt under your nails, with the threat of a thunderstorm on the breeze.
- VILLAGE BAY: Bay, Orange, Clove, Allspice. A rich, masculine scent reminiscent of bay rum. Named for the largest bay in St. Kilda.
- SUNDAY MORNING: Frankincense, Myrrh, and Coffee. Our holiest scent! It smells like that moment when the incense at High Mass wafts into your mustache and blends with the remnants of that morning's cup of Java... in other words, heavenly.
- SANCTUS: Frankincense, Myrrh, Cedarwood, Orange. A crisp, light scent with notes of cedar and citrus. "His beauty will be like the olive tree and his fragrance like the cedars of Lebanon" (Hosea 14:6).
- EXSULTET: Frankincense, Patchouli, Myrrh, Balsam, Lavendar. A rich, heady scent reminiscent of the sacred chrism used at baptisms.
- TABULA RASA: From the Latin for "blank slate." This unscented version is perfect for men who don't wear a scent, or who don't want anything that would compete with their cologne. Tabula Rasa contains no essential oils and so is especially recommended for those with very sensitive skin.